Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ah-CHOO

It has finally happened...I'm sick. I was fine all day yesterday until I came in from working my part time job. As I was typing my last post, I started to feel really bad but I tried to ignore it away. NOT HAPPENING!!!

My eyes are watering, my nose is runny, my throat is scratchy, I'm sneezing every five minutes and now I just started coughing. BUM-MER!

I'm kinda thinking that it's just my allergies, in which case it should pass over rather quickly. BUT...before I left for NY my best friend was in bed sick for five days. When I got to NY, my oldest nephew was severely congested and coughing all over the place. After I left NY my Mom started feeling bad so she had her doctor call in a prescription for antibiotics (she has severe respiratory problems so she has to nip illness in the bud). NOW...worse of all, my one month old nephew was admitted into the hospital tonight because he had started coughing and sneezing with congestion right before my Mom left to come here and it hasn't gotten any better. Can you imagine? His little lungs are probably no bigger than lima beans!!! I'm not going to worry though...he's in good hands now and getting all the meds he needs. I'm just glad my sister followed her instincts and took him to the ER.

I say all that to say that I have no idea how I got this thing or who's the culprit or just how bad it's gonna get. I just know that I feel lousy. Lousy enough to have taken the "nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so I can rest" medicine (I'm so not a medicine person). I cannot afford to get sick any way you look at it...so y'all cross your fingers/say a prayer/hope for the best for me and a speedy recovery.

Just wanted to jump on here and post a little sumthin' sumthin' before I got all loopy...and that should be happening right about.............................NOW!

Night-Night!

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

I hope you feel better!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

Will: Yeah...still e-mail me...we'll play it by ear. If not, sounds like there could be a next time :o)

Luvin: Thanks! I'll try.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger TTD said...

hope you feel better...

and keep your germs down there! :o)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

lol @ TTD...I'll try

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home