Monday, March 20, 2006

I Am In Love

I arrived in New York safe and sound...and VERY cold I might add. It's amazing how much the temperature drops just traveling from Washington, DC to New York.

So, I thought I was going to be able to get here, get settled in and finish my last post. NOT!

I am absolutely, completely, utterly and unequivocally IN LOVE with my new nephew! The second I laid eyes on him I was taken. Hence, I have not yet finished that post...but I will...eventually.

Since he is sleep, my older nephews are at school, my brother-in-law is at work and my mother & sister are watching The View - I thought I would jump on the computer to say hey to all my peeps (I really do miss you all when I'm gone).

However, since logging on to the computer, I have realized that my sister has a VERY slow connection (or maybe I just have a super fast one and this is normal). Either way, I don't really have the patience for slow computers any more...so I'm thinking I probably won't post again until I get back to the DC area. Can't wait...cause I have soooooo much to talk about (whether or not you will be interested is another story - but I'm gonna tell you anyway).

Aight y'all...I'm gonna go have some breakfast and then smother my nephew some more. Don't you just LOOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of babies? Almost makes me want one.....well, not really...at least not without being in a loving and stable relationship with the man of my dreams...but I'm not banking on that happening any time soon.

Until DC....

5 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger TTD said...

aren't babies GREAT!! they do make u want ur own.. but then u wake up! LOL

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger TTD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Lāā said...

Babies are so precious. Congrats.

I totally understand about the slow connection! I HATE going on the computer at home.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Guide_to_life said...

Glad that you are enjoying your time...and yeah slow computer connections suck especially when your not use to it...enjoy the trip

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

@ GuideToLife: Just getting your comment on 4/9...sorry for the delay...but thanks for the message and for stopping by my site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home