Saturday, May 06, 2006

I Should Be 'Shamed...

We are going into our 7th day of May and this is my first post for the month - someone slap my hand and sit me on the naughty stool!!!

While I may have been absent from Blogland...I have not been absent from life. Meaning, I have lots of thoughts running through my mind, feelings to share, prayers to request and stories to tell. (And by no means am I implying that Blogland isn't a HUGE part of my life.)

BUUUUUUT...

I worked an 8 hour shift at my part time job AND came home to help my best friend organize/cook/host/clean for a dinner party she had for her in-laws. Great food, good company...but I's tired boss...so I'm gonna get some rest and holla at y'all in the morning (I hope).

Now..that's my excuse for tonight. The days between 4/29 and 5/6? Charge it to my head and not my heart...cause Lord knows I have been jonesin'.

Until...

9 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger TTD said...

its understandable.. sometimes we get caught up in life and just dont have time to do small things.. loke blog!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger LUVIN ME said...

We'll be here...

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lāā said...

We feel you. Take care of ya bidness!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Actor Smurf said...

I was wondering what happened to you, but sometimes we get busy, its all good..your still loved..heck I don't post on the weekends!

Hugs! Get some rest..sounds like you need it!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Tracie P. said...

well, i'm glad to know that everything is ok! take a break if you need it...but keep in touch, ya hear?

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sangindiva said...

Girl I know the feeling.
Take your time and get your rest on!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

hey girl :)

take care of you and blog when you can..ain't no use in making this another part time job, right?

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Mocha said...

Do what you need to do, and get your rest girl. Lord knows these jobs can wear you out!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Darbs said...

@ Everyone: I love you all...I really do...thank you so much for your support and understanding!!! I'll be back soon...I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home