Thursday, June 15, 2006

Too Clogged to Blog

Have you ever had so may thoughts running through your head that you just couldn't think clearly? That's where I am right about now...and it sucks...BIG time! I have gotten up every morning, since my last entry, wanting to blog...having so much in my head and on my heart but no idea how to express any of it.

And no, it's not writer's block...it's DARBS block...in all of its extreme, unwarranted and inconvenient glory! I've allowed something to take my eyes off the prize...it has stuttered my steps and slowed my pace. But the fog is starting to lift and I'm seeing a bit more clearly now.

There's nothing like a dose of good old fashioned reality to get your mind right...LOL.

Stay tuned...

7 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, done that...BUT...this too shall pass!

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

@ Michel: Thank goodness for that!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

@ Nikki: Yeah...I think I've washed the stink off me...LOL. Thanks for the encouragement!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Butta said...

Take your time, girl. I think every blogger has been there at one time or another. Have a blessed weekend!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

awww hope you get back when you're ready cause I enjoy reading you

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Darbs said...

@ Butta: So I hear...that makes it easier to deal with...to know that I'm in good company. You have a wonderful weekend as well! Oh and...I've been meaning to tell you...there is a Black owned bead shop called the Beaders Workshop in Bowie off of Annapolis Road (in a small shopping center w/ a TJ Maxx, Dollar Tree, Outback Steakhouse & McDonalds). It's a small shop, but she has some good stuff...you should definitely check her out!

@ Mwabi: Thank you so much...and I love your blog as well (I even have my best friend reading it too...LOL). I have a funny feeling that I might be posting in the morning. I would post now, but I'm a wee bit tired.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Dangerfield said...

Yo Darbs I know just how you feel I have been suffering from a combo of writers block and laziness, anyway I have posted an article about smoking weed on my blog if you get a chance please check it out. Mark Bey
P.S I am trying to get some enlightened colored folks together think tank style to voice views and come up with solutions to these problems that are killing us.Anyway another good post peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home