Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!!!

I am so doing the happy dance right now! I have finally made it back Blogland for good...and oh what a beautiful entry it has been...literally.

I should have been back up and running on Saturday...but due to the incompentency of a cable/phone/internet company that shall remain nameless...that wasn't able to happen. But as the saying goes: everything happens for a reason. I rushed home from work today because a technician was being dispatched, off hours, especially for me. I wasn't hopeful, though, and was preparing to have to "black out" on this unsuspecting tech. But...WHOA...was I wrong!

I was in the middle of reconnecting all the wires when there was a knock on the door. I got up, attitude on standby, and opened the door. Can you say speechless? For a minute, I couldn't remember what he had come for, but whatever it was, I was glad he did! Because standing before me was one of the most beautiful specimen of life that I have seen in a VERY long time. LAWD HAVE MERCY!

Long story short...I got the internet...with a side of digits! Whether or not our paths ever cross again, I certainly didn't suffer without internet in vain. It was just nice to have a beautiful man christen my new place with his presence! It has been a loooooooong minute y'all...a very looooooong minute!

*Sigh*

Moving right along...I cannot wait to get reconnected with my blog fam. I have missed you all so very much. I haven't checked y'all out yet, but I'm hoping that all of you are still around...still blogging...still living wonderful lives...still sharing...still along for the Journey!

The Journey...Thank. God. For. The. JOURNEY! The beginning was full of dark clouds, but lately? Nothing but blue skies! From the job, to the new spot, to getting my finances back on track...I could not be more thrilled!

Okay...I'm makin' this a short one because I'm itching to make my way back into your lives.

Back...
Darbs

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Butta said...

Glad to have you back, lady. Looks like a few of us are dusting off our blogs. Must be a spring thing.

And I'm happy to hear about all the new goodness in your life. You deserve all that and more. It sounds like you have made it to Joy. ;) Well, can you give me the directions cause a sista is struggling right about now. LOL

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Darbs!!!!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

brotha man must have been all kinds of PHOINE...LOL!
Welcome back! You have been missed.

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home