Friday, March 16, 2007

Where, Oh Where?

Where in da hell is spring? Didn't that damn groundhog see his shadow not too long ago...or was it he didn't see it? Whichever it was - spring (or spring-like weather) was supposed to be just around the corner.

Clearly he must have been blind.

It's mid-March and a cold, snowy mess in the nation's Capitol...along with the rest of the Northeast Corridor.

Although it is rather nice to be comfy cozy in my cute, little apartment...it's time to bring on the cherry blossoms!

I love livin' in the "urea," but it's times like these that really make me miss LA.

*Sigh*

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger TTD said...

this weather is a mess... we wont get spring & stay spring til like the end of march...

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

gurl I know! And what was that tease we got last Tuesday...78 degrees with my toes all out then 37 2 days later!!! Madness!!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Darbs said...

@TTD: I so hope you are right about that.

@Mwabi: Sheer madness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home