Wednesday, December 05, 2007

And Joining Me

...is the snow. Looks like I'm not the only one who's back. Ugh.

Winter has officially arrived in the District. It has been coming down continuously all day. Hasn't accumulated all THAT much, but enough to make its point. Aight...we got it already!!! Clearly I'm not ready for the snow just yet.

Although with Netflix and a shelf full of books, I guess I have enough to keep me entertained on the cold, snowy nights that are ahead. Just sit back with mug full of hot chocolate, my fuzzy slippers and not a care in the world. Hmmmm...maybe I AM ready for the snow...that sounds good, doesn't it? However, it's also nights like this that leave you longing for a warm body to snuggle up to...

*Sigh* Moving right along...

I've decided to take Monday off to accomplish all of the many things on my To Do list - writing/sending holiday greetings, Christmas shopping, cleaning/laundry/grocery shopping and preparing for my week long stay in NY. And...if I'm honest...to get a much needed break from my boss. She's off on Friday...so I'll have 4 days of not having to deal with her (pray for me y'all). Needless to say, I'm workin' for the weekend!

Since my entry back into Blogland, I've been trying to make my way through my blogroll to check in on you guys...found out that I'm not the only one who has been MIA. Hopefully those who joined me in the fall into oblivion will, too, find their way back.
Thanks to all of you who are back on the Journey...I forgot how much I looked forward to your comments.

Smooches!


8 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since moving to the South, I don't miss the snow, but I definitely would like to see a flake or two at Christmastime.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

My kids are patiently waiting for snow. I'm good without it :) Enjoy your days off.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

snow blows, along with rain and wind (expect when it's 100 degrees).

please peep, thenewplug.blogspot.com and pass along ...

ty

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger African girl, American world said...

are you gone again?

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger CreoleInDC said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

it snowed in atl this week..nice blog, chk me out one day, and if u can let me know what u think of my recent post of MLK called THANK WE FREE ill b back

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you. You just going MIA all over again.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger TDJ said...

3/12/08 - I found my way back to Blogland. Where are you? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home